REGULATIONS of SOLAR Lighting ONLINE SHOP
This Regulations lays down rules making purchases online store provided by the Seller at www.solarlighting.com.pl
The seller is a company of PAMAJA Ewa Jurkowska based in Warsaw 02-530, Street Kielecka 31a m.1, operating on the basis of one-person business, subject to entry in the Central Register of Economic Activities, registered under number NIP: 534-112-51-42, REGON no: 1404 01348, also called interchangeably "Service Provider".
Contact Service Provider can be obtained:
- by calling toll-free Consumer tel. 800 889 966
- using e-mail address to contact directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regulations - These regulations in the field of Electronically Supplied services are the rules Referred to in Article. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002. On the provisioning of services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item. 1204, as amended.) .
- Client - a natural person, legal person or organisational unit without legal personality, and having the capacity to perform legal acts Which under the terms of regulations These Shall make orders in the Online Shop.
- Consumer - a customer who is a natural person benefiting from an online store in order Their unrelated to business or professional activity.
- The service provider - the service provider sales through the online store on the Principles defined in the Regulations.
- Subject of transaction - Goods listed and described on the Shop website.
- Goods - the thing moving, presented in the online store, Which Concerns the Sales Agreement.
- Additional service - a service provided by the Service Provider to the Customer outside the store internet due to the nature of the Goods sold.
- Purchase Agreement - a contract of sale of the Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, Concluded between the provider and the client, using the website store.
- Online Shop (Shop) - Internet service available at www.solarlighting.com.pl, through which the customer can place an order.
- Order - the Customer's Clearly Defining the type and quantity of goods, Aimed Directly to the Sale Agreement.
- The data communications system - a set of Cooperating devices computer software That Provides processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks by using appropriate Return for the type of network terminal equipment.
- These Regulations defines the rules for the use of the online store available at solarlighting.pl
- The condition for submitting orders in the Online Shop by the client is acquainted with these Rules and acceptance of its provisions at the time of the Order.
- Online Store solarlighting.com.pl retailing via the Internet.
- All the goods offered in the shop solarlighting.com.pl are brand new, originally packed, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the Polish market.
- As part of the technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the ICT system, which is used by the Service Provider for the purpose of purchasing, customer must have an active e-mail account (e-mail) and a device connected to the Internet that meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- Internet browser [any] version later enabled the necessary applications,
- Minimum screen resolution - any.
- The customer is obliged not to produce content prohibited by law, for example. Content promoting violence, defamatory or violating personal rights and other rights of third parties.
- All prices quoted on the website solarlighting.com.pl are gross prices given in Polish zlotys. Prices do not include shipping costs.
- Orders are accepted by the website store.
- Orders placed via the website can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
- The contract is effective if the customer correctly fill out the order form correctly and give contact details including the exact address to which the product is to be sent and the phone number and e-mail.
- In the event that these figures are not complete, the seller will contact the Customer. If the contact with the customer is not possible, the Seller has the right to cancel orders.
- The customer in the process of ordering may express their consent to receive a VAT invoice, which can be attached to an outgoing shipment or sent electronically, by e-mail in the form of an electronic image of the settlement documents, in particular such as VAT invoices with attachments, invoices Corrective with attachments and forms. This agreement also entitles the Seller to issue and transfer of VAT invoices in electronic form, in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 20 December 2012. On the transmission of invoices in electronic form, the principles of their storage and sharing mode to the tax authority or control authority offices.
- When submitting orders, customer may agree to the inclusion of personal data in a database online shop of the Seller for processing in connection with the execution of orders. In the event of consent, the Customer has the right to inspect their data, correct them and demand their removal.
- Following the submission by the Customer orders effectively, he gets an automatic reply from the store confirming receipt of the order.
- Time of commencement of the contract coincides with the moment of the impact of the payment to the bank account specified in the order confirmation in case of transfer payment or the moment of making the order for payment by credit card.
§ 4 Costs and shipping dates
- Goods sent to the address indicated on the order form. Shop will inform the customer without delay of incorrectly filled in the order form, which makes it impossible to dispatch or may be delayed.
- The goods are delivered in Polish by specialist courier or through the Polish Post.
- The consignment delivered in accordance with the deadline specified for each product on the website. When choosing the payment option "transfer" or "payment by credit card or online bank transfer" to the time given on the site does not include the time they are entered in the bank account of the shop (usually 1-2 days).
- The customer is charged for delivery (shipping) specified in the price list transport courier companies. The customer can read the price list at any time accessible on the websites of the courier company.
- Outside the Polish goods are delivered by Polish Post or a courier company at the address indicated by the Customer.
- Provider is not responsible for the prolonged delivery or non-delivery due by the Customer of incorrect or incomplete delivery address.
- For each product sold personal issue proof of purchase VAT invoice.
- Payment for the ordered goods may take place through a system of electronic payment Allegro or bank transfer store.
§ 6 Withdrawal
- The customer can cancel the order, if you make up the products they were not yet prepared for delivery: - contacting the Team Solar Lighting;
- - Isolated cancelling orders on the online store.
- The customer can withdraw from the contract of sale of the product purchased in the Online Shop solarlightin.com.pl within 14 (fourteen) calendar days without giving any reason and without incurring the costs, with the exception of the costs referred to in paragraph. 8 below. The period for withdrawal shall begin: - from the date of receipt of completed order (product release)
- - From the date of receipt by the consumer last part of the contract executed - if the order is executed in parts.
- A customer who has a contract at a distance, has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason making a statement in writing, within 10 days (legal basis: Art. 7 paragraph 1 of the Act of March 2, 2000. On protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products Journal of Laws No. 22, item. 271 as amended.) . The term is a maximum term and is counted from the date of delivery of goods and where the contract involves the provision of services - from the date of its conclusion. To comply with the deadline, you must send a statement before its expiry at the address of the Service Provider.
- In case of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void.
- What the parties rendered shall be returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary in the ordinary management.
- The reimbursement should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased goods must be paid to the address of the Service Provider.
- According to the law, the possibility of return does not apply to: the provision of services commenced, with the consent of the customer, the deadline referred to in Article. 7 paragraph 1, relating to audio and video recordings and recorded media computer programs after the removal of the Customer their original packaging, contracts for services, for which the price or remuneration depends solely on the movement of prices on the financial market, the benefits of the characteristics specified by the customer in a complex by order or closely associated with his person, the benefits, which due to their nature can not be returned or whose subject is perishable, the supply of the press, services in the field of gaming and betting.
- The direct cost of returning the product as a result of the withdrawal shall be borne by the customer. At the same time you are responsible for reduction in value as a result of its use beyond what is necessary to establish the nature of the product, its features or functionality.
§ 7 Complaints Procedure
- Products have a guarantee of the manufacturer, importer or seller, valid on Polish territory.
- The warranty period for each product is given in the description on the store's website.
- Detailed terms of the guarantee are specified in print guarantee issued by the guarantor. Most products have warranties directly by authorised service manufacturers.
- The exact addresses of the service can be found on the warranty card accompanying the product and on the websites of manufacturers.
- The customer can also perform the complaint procedure under the Guarantee through the Seller.
- Complaints should be submitted to the Service Provider.
- When submitting a claim must be submitted to the Provider advertised product with proof of purchase and filled with filing the complaint that shipped in the procedure of return.
- The service provider will consider the Client's complaint within 14 days of filing the complaint and notify him about how to proceed further. In the case of considering the complaint in favour of the customer service provider repair or replace defective goods with a new, full blown, or return the value of the goods purchased. This does not affect the possibility for the Customer's statement on price reduction or withdrawal from the contract in accordance with applicable regulations. If you can not exchange the product, remove the product defect or a price reduction Service Provider reimburse promptly in accordance with applicable law.
- If the goods is incompatible with the contract, the customer may request to bring it into conformity with the contract for free repair or replacement with a new one, unless the repair or replacement are impossible or require excessive costs. When assessing these costs, it takes into account the value of the goods according to the contract and the type and degree of non-compliance. (Act of 27 July 2002. Special conditions of the sale of consumer and amending the Civil Code) .
- The direct cost of returning the product as a result of the withdrawal shall be borne by the customer. At the same time you are responsible for reducing the value of the product resulting from its use beyond what is necessary to establish the nature of the product, its features or functionality.
- The customer loses the powers set out in point. 5 of this paragraph if, before the expiry of two months from the observation of non-conformity with the contract does not inform the store of this fact.
- To meet the deadline is enough to send notice before its expiry.
§8 Privacy and protection of personal data
- Administrator of databases of personal information provided by customers online store in connection with the purchase of a Service Provider.
- Personal data are used for the purpose of sales contracts, the nucleus of this can be communicated to those responsible for the delivery of purchased goods to the customer and, in the case of instalment purchases, the lending institutions to purchase.
- Customers have the right to access their data and to correct them. The data are transmitted on a voluntary basis.
- Information on the principles and methods of preservation, protection and sharing by the Service Provider on the other side of the concluded agreement: - consolidation, security, and content sharing Agreement shall be concluded by sending relevant e-mail after the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
- - Consolidation, security and access to the concluded Purchase Agreement occurs by sending the customer to the e-mail concluded agreement or by providing Customer specifications contracts and proof of purchase.
§ 9 Amendments to the Regulations
- Orders placed by customers prior to the entry into force of amendments to the Regulations will be implemented according to the existing provisions of the Regulations.
§10 Final Provisions
- In matters not regulated by the provisions of the Act of March 2, 2000. On the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 22 item. 271 as amended.), The Act of 27 July 2002. on specific terms of consumer sales and amending the civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 141, item. 1176, as amended.), the Act of 23 April 1964. - civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 1964 . 93, as amended.) .
- Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with the performance agreements between the Store and customers, will be dealt with by the court having jurisdiction under the provisions of subject matter jurisdiction and the local pursuant to the Act of 11.17.1964 r. Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws No. 43, item . with 296. d.)
- Regulations were published on 19 May 2015 .